Au Pair Handbook
...the key to success is in the small details!
The Au Pair Handbook has been designed to provide you with practical information about the au pair job and living in a foreign country. This handbook provides information on how to
- Prepare yourself for your time and for your au pair duties
- Settle in for a successful year with your new host family and community
The book is made up of the following chapters
- Travel preparation
- Meeting and Living with your Host Family
- Job Responsibilities, Childcare Needs & Safety
- Communication with your Host Family
- Handling problematic situations
- Improving your language skills
- Handling Homesickness and Culture Shock
- General household & personal safety
- Driving in the UK
- Key Point Review & Questions
Please download the extract of our au pair handbook to see how useful it will be for you!
This book is free of charge for all of Aupairfect au pair applicants!
By reading this book
- Your knowledge will be well rounded to fulfil your position
- You will be ready to settle in a foreign country
- You will be prepared for the smooth integration into the host family
- You will receive proper childcare advice, how you can win over small children